Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nigga Don't Act Like a BITCH

So the other day I posted a funny picture of Ice Cube making fun of how he went from gangster to making kids movies. And to think we all thought “Anaconda” was such a bad choice…little did we all know. Then I started thinking about it and it just got worse. Let’s see we’ve got Ice-T on Law & Order, Lil Wayne and Kanye wearing tight pants and scarves, We’ve got Eminem’s cd called Recovery, Dr. Dre’s cd is called Detox and then today I finally hit my breaking point with the following.

First I found out 50 Cent is lasering off his tattoos for his $200 million movie contract. Isn’t this the same guy that just had a song with E40 singing “Nigga don't act like a BITCH”? Um maybe take your own advice.

Then I found out Rick Ross has bigger boobs than me. Come on now, someone needs to TiVo Hip Hop Ab’s.


After that I saw that Will Smith’s daughter, Willow, has the #2 song on iTunes and she sings “Hop up out the bed turn my swag on”. She’s effing 9 years old!!!! You can’t have swag when your 9! Even the Fresh Prince knows that.

And the final straw came when I found out Xzibit signed a two year contract to be on Extreme Home Make Over. Are you kidding me right now? First of all the type of people who watch that show are like middle age suburbanites, what would they find relatable to a black guy who’s lyrics include “I can drink a whole Hennessey fifth
Some call that a problem but I call it a gift” and “Choke me, spank me, pull my hair”. Don’t get me wrong I used to love me some Xzibit but seriously I just wanna know what high level executive pitched this idea?

How do you go from this?


to this.



I can’t take anymore of this. When did rappers become such bitches??? I’m throwing in the towel, its’ all country, unts unts unts and death metal from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment