Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dear Gynecologist

This mornings gem brought to you by: https://www.facebook.com/Wheresthefckingmommymanual This is soooo true. I don't know why us girls do it but we do.

Dear Gynecologist,

And so we meet again. I'll be right with you for my exam, but would you please excuse me while I spend the next five minutes attempting to strategically hide my bra and underwear under my shirt and pants on your exam room chair, because god forbid you should get a glance of my undergarments while you are busy getting up close and personal with my womanly parts. 

PS: Please don't question it. For some odd reason, that I cannot seem to explain in words, it makes total sense to me. Always has. Always will. Now let's get this party started, shall we?

Sincerely,
The Crazy Lady in the Stirrups

No comments:

Post a Comment