Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This Actually Works?


Wow all these years that I've laid in bed after a night of aggressive cocktails wishing there was someone who could just bring me some food...and a coffee and all I had to do was place an ad on CL. It's so simple and yet I've watched too many Lifetime movies to ever do something like this. I wonder if there is an actual phobia of being afraid of getting killed by someone via craigslist.

Thanatophobia (disambiguation)

Thanatophobia is the fear of death, more specifically being dead or dying. It is a very complicated type of phobia.
hahaha very complicated phobia huh? you don't say. ok so since I'm obviously an online doctor I think the fear of being killed from someone on craigslist is probably called thanatophobiaviacraigslist.or TVCL for short and I clearly suffer from it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment