Thursday, July 24, 2014

10 minute Dollar Store Pantry Make Over

If you have $10 and 10 minutes you can revamp your pantry. All you need is to go to the 99 cent only store (Dollar General and all those other ones might work but for me, I found the best selection at the 99 cent store and also Walmart. So buy as many plastic containers as you need. I bought different sizes for different products but you do it however you like. Then come home and fill them up. Go here to find your labels and print them out...for free :)
Awesome Pantry Labels
Then cut them out and I just used scotch tape to stick them on. You could also print these out onto some label or sticky paper for a more permanent effect.

Here is my BEFORE:


AND MY AFTER:

DISCLAIMER:
I know this isn't exactly a super WOW type thing but considering the time and cost put into it I was pretty pleased with the out come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment