Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Unfit Parenting


Here's some good quality advice if anyone you know is pregnant. If this came from a book I would have assumed it was written long ago when things like Radon might be a bit more relevant but no this is in fact from the world wide web meaning it was written sometime not that many years ago. This was in the 3 months section, not in the oops I just found out so i guess I better make some life changes section. I like how they don't tell you to stop drinking just don't consume too much. Seems like legit advice for a pregnant person a third of her way into pregnancy. 


If you haven't done this before, then now is the time to check out and try to eliminate any unhealthy substances in your environment and lifestyle, like exposure to tobacco smoke, consuming too much alcohol and radon poisoning.


P.S.  I would like to impose the death penatly on anyone who names their kid Trixie. Who is this lady?? I think it would be cute...oh man there is nothing cute about that name. Your daughter will be destined for great things like hanging out at truck stops.



No comments:

Post a Comment