Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blue Waffled Cunt

Ok so I recently picked up the phrase "Blue Waffled Cunt" from twitter and while I had no idea what it meant, I couldn't stop saying it which as one can imagine has lead to a punishable situation. Since I was going to go down for using this phrase I thought I should at least look it up and as it turns out...some things can not be unseen...but at least, now we know...



Blue Waffles

When someone refers to a 'Blue Waffle' they're not referring to your typical blueberry breakfast-food.

A 'waffle' is a a slang term for vagina.

A 'blue waffle' is a slang term for a severe vaginal infection.

It's basically a slang term for an extremely nasty or severe vaginal infection/STD on the vagina. The infection could cause lesions on the outside of the vagina, as well as bruising, which causes it to look blue in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment