Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blonde Moments

Back to Halloween night we walked past this guy who was dressed like a scrabble board and he had a hat on that said WWF. My blonde girlfriend turns and asks me what he is supposed to be. In all of my own blonde wisdom I replied, Well his hat said WWF, I think that stands for World Wrestling Federation or something. Maybe it's one of the wrestling characters from that. We were about 2 blocks away before I turned around and started shouting Words With Friends!!! Words With Friends!!! Words With Friends!!! So anyways, speaking of being a complete idiot, I saw this picture and thought, this is so how I'm going to look on the autopsy table. Then I had to google whether your bones actually stay in the position of how you died. If your real quiet you can actually hear me getting dumber by the minute.

1 comment: