Friday, October 28, 2011

Wanted: New Work Wife

Sometimes my friends are funnier than me....

http://www.midgetmanofsteel.com/2011/10/wanted-new-work-wife.html

If you follow me on Twitter or are a friend of mine on Facebook, you may have heard the news that my great friend and coworker, Kristin, was let go the other day.

After I was done sobbing and lying on the ground in a fetal position and then caressing her chair while building a candlelit shrine to her on the desktop in our cube, I realized something:

MY WORK WIFE WAS GONE.

Now sure, Kristin would go on about politics and her kids and generally shit I didn't care about half the time but we'd go get coffee and make fun of people together, like, all the time.

And now it was gone.

Sensing the urgency to fill this void, I created the following poster:




Cross your fingers this works.

Kristin would want it this way

No comments:

Post a Comment