Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Who you tryin' to get crazy wit essay? Don't you know I'm LOCO



So you know I'm a sucker for a good theme day and by now we've kind of exhausted most of them so we had to think outside of the box.....can you tell who's been watching a lil too much Gangland & Lock Up lately? Anyways here's how to make Prison Tamales. We recommend using Salsa Verde Dorito's and adding a dollop of sour cream on top. Seriously the best $2 and 8 minute investment you will ever make. oh and the video sound got messed up in the beginning so I put the original video with the full recipe that inspired us at the bottom. Oh and your welcome.

*Cliff Notes version: simply mix a bag of ramen and Doritos together, smash them up, add hot water, roll into a cylinder, and then let it sit for a few minutes.




3 comments:

  1. LMFAO ... I knew u were a genius , but that's what everyone does on a Sunday afternoon , right ?!? .. BTW - your photog is amazing, u should hire her for all your blogs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I know she's kinda famous though so she might be too big league for us soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I need to wipe that fucking smile off my face. Not gangster at all. I'm just so excited about the bedazzled shanks! I cant hide it!

    ReplyDelete