Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Your Kids Are Annoying

I know this has nothing to do with anything but I think black people are more spiritual. If you watched the BET awards then you heard them take a minute to give thanks and bless God and then when I was in Hotlanta in the airport they came on over the intercom multiple times to announce the church services they have right there in the terminals! That’s awesome. You know that stuff does not happen on the VH1 or MTV awards and it surely is not happening at LAX.

So speaking of the airport….and now that we got the religious stuff out of the way…..

People!!!! Your kids are soooo annoying! Jesh. Ok I love my kid and I love my friend’s kids who are cute, well behaved children. I do not have any love for kids who are a holes. There are two specific types I’d like to address. One is the ungrateful out of control child. I saw a girl who was maybe 12 at Atlantis calling her mom (with the dad right there) a dumbass for not remembering to pack her more than 2 bathing suits….Literally my son and I stopped in our tracks when we heard her shouting this at her mom. Not once did they ever stop her to um I donno…kick her ass. Let me remind you this child is at Atlantis!!! If this is how she is now can you only imagine? It’s great to be friends with your kids but you need to draw a line and DEMAND respect at all time!!! If you don’t know how to do it call nanny 911…or my friend Lucky. Lol After a week with her your kids will come back talkin about yes ma'am can I please help you out with more chores.

The second type of kid I want to discuss is the “I can do it on my own kid”. I’m all for teaching your little ones the ways of the world, how to cross the street, push elevator buttons, carry their own suitcases but for the love of God….there is a time and place!!!! Like a time when no other people are around. Its cute and all to watch your child struggle to do it or to make entire lines/groups of people wait and miss lights, flights or elevators because were waiting on your precious short bus to pick up the freakin pace! Please save me from having to physically pick up your child or trip him/her so that I can get my impatience self to where I need to go 6 seconds faster. mmmkay thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment