Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Swine Flu Free Sex

So it seems you cant go a day without hearing some sort of Swine Flu reference so it was no suprise to me that a magazine would have an article on it....HOWEVER....as I innocently sat on a plane trying to stay current on my medical knowledge (so I can role play Dr. correctly lol) I had to fall out laughing when I got to this article. I love that the very first method in reducing your swine flu chances is reverse cowgirl. Notice how far down shaking hands is. Im just guessing here but I'd assume most people only have sex with one person in a day yet shake hands or hug more depending on how you roll. Either way I guess the next time you want your girl to try something new in bed just tell her that your just concerned with her health and dont want her to possibly catch swine flu. This has been a public service announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment